Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Short & Sweet

Oh boy.  The last couple weeks have been interesting.  Clark is adjusting well to his cast, far better than Jeramy and I are, for sure.  We're pretty sure he's teething (buckets upon buckets of drool...).  And this week he's had some allergy junk which is never any fun.  Needless to say, we've had very little sleep.

Tomorrow we head back to Dallas for Clark's post op appointment.  We're hoping all goes well with that.  I'm not exactly sure what all this appointment entails but I'm sure it's nothing big. 

Clark is eating like a champ recently.  His doctor wanted him eating 3 times a day after surgery and he's certainly doing that, sometimes having a 2nd helping.  He really loves oatmeal with applesauce and baby yogurt.  A year ago, I never even imagined I'd have a teething, eating boy by this time.  It's amazing how time flies and wonderful things happen.

I don't have recent pictures uploaded yet, so this will just be a short little update.  Thanks for being loyal readers of our superboy's blog and for all the prayers.  They're getting us through every step of the way.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that Clark's surgery went well and that he is doing well at home.
    Preemies mean so much to us. I wanted to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we all fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.

    ReplyDelete