Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thank You

I want to thank you, dear friends, for letting me have a little technology break over the past couple weeks.  I have pictures to share, but I'll post those soon.  I desperately needed to be away and recharge for awhile. 

On Monday, Clark is scheduled for day surgery in Dallas.  He will be getting a new cast (hopefully just to the knees this time!) Also, his doctor will perform an arthrogram to check the progress of his hip.  That involves injecting contrast into the socket and doing an xray to see how the ball & socket are fitting together.  We need some good news in that department so that his cast can come off asap.

In two days, Clark has an appointment with the ophthalmologist to check his eyes.  We've been cautiously awaiting this appointment for months now.  We know his vision is progressing, so we're hoping to not get a "legally blind" diagnosis.  But, the nystagmus is still there and his eyes (which seemed to improve) have now been crossing more frequently lately. Prayers are definitely needed.

Well, I hope to get some pics edited and post them soon.  I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving.  Clark did...he sure does love key lime pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment