Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Post from the road

I'm making this post from the road on our way to Dallas & Texas Scottish Rite Children's Hospital. We're all a little on edge today, anxious about beginning traction. I have my doubts that Clark will easily adjust to his new situation. I'm more nervous about today because it means, in 4 short weeks, Clark will be put under anesthesia for possible surgery & casting. He's been successful with one surgery already but I hate for him to have to experience more of that pain. I'm not excited in the least. I'm scared and it's not hard for me to admit that. Do I want his hip in place? Absolutely. Do I want to miss out on normal babyhood for the next 4 months? Absolutely not.

This treatment is going to be hard on all of us, so your prayers are needed & greatly appreciated. Especially for Clark, as he's just a tiny baby who has no idea why any of this is happening to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment