Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank you Celine!

Imagine that you have a 4 month old who normally screams if he's more than two feet inches away from you, but one day he sleeps in his bouncy chair and you are able to get dishes and laundry (even fresh sheets!) done all in a couple hours...  This is what happened this afternoon and I owe it all to Celine Dion.

Throughout my pregnancy I constantly listened to a playlist populated mostly with Celine Dion, there was a little Colbie Caillat and Jack Johnson thrown in, with a sprinkle of Jason Mraz and Lady Antebellum.  But..definitely, mostly Celine Dion. 

I stopped listening to that playlist while I was in the hospital, then while Clark was in the NICU I never listened to it either.  And, I haven't listened to it since I've been home.  BUT....this afternoon, I put it on.  Mr. Mommy-if-you're-not-holding-me-I'm-going-to-scream must have enjoyed it during his time in utero, because he is out like a light in his bouncy seat.

Evidence:

No comments:

Post a Comment