Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Better than Christmas

The diaper shipment got here TWO whole days early.  It was better than Christmas!..well, kind of.  Clark is the proud new owner of a wool soaker and 3 hybrid contour one-size dipes.  His laundress received wool wash and diaper soap..still exciting, lol.  Because these diapers are one-size, they look ginormous..like they will swallow Clark and his tiny heiny.  We'll see, they're priming in the wash as I type.

 

So my nurse friends have been banned from friending former patient's parents on Facebook.  I seriously cried...and then wrote an email.  I truly hope this can be reversed, we made some lifelong buddies during Clark's NICU stay.  As everyone knows, Facebook is the very best only way to keep in touch these days. 

We're t-minus 46 hours away from our Scottish Rite appointment.  I'm pretty nervous, also a little excited.  I'm so ready for his hip to be in the right place but I'm apprehensive about what it's going to take for it to get there.  Pray for us, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment