Thursday, November 3, 2011

Plan P

Prayer & Pediasure

As you may know, Clark has been a milk (& any milk like substance) refuser since February. That , I believe, is *the* reason we're in the boat we're currently in. Last night, as I was chatting with my dear friend KK, I told her we were moving on to "plan C" because the tube didn't pan out. She quickly responded that her husband said "We're on plan P, more prayer and Pediasure!". I was immediately a fan of this plan.

I wanted to report that as of this moment, Clark has had 2 boxes of Pediasure today (totaling over 700 calories). Plan P (especially the prayer part) is working! Keep praying because this could be the ticket to avoiding (another) surgery for Clark. I am amazed that he is drinking it, as he has never done this before, and we have certainly tried countless times.

While we're at it, if you could please pray for him to be 20 pounds by next week, we would really appreciate it. Right now, he weighs 19lbs 2 oz & has a BMI of 14. If you know anything about BMI, you know that 17 is considered underweight. Anything lower is practically emaciated. And Clark's ribs are definitely visible.

Thank you all again & again. We couldn't do this without you & your love & prayers <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment